A fully automatic shuffler speeds ordinary play and eliminates the integrity problems. The world's best swindlers cannot employ sleight-of-hand when they cannot shuffle the deck of cards themselves.
Shuffle Tech machines replicate hand shuffling - the most time-tested, reliable method of shuffling. In fact, hand shuffling is used by casinos when the stakes are highest-when the highest level of security and randomization is required. Our technology now allows you to automatically replicate hand shuffling for the first time. The two different hand-shuffling sequences offered by Shuffle Tech include:
Casino Dealer's Combination: At the press of a button and in under one minute, automatically recreate the casino dealer's favorite: : 1 riffle, 1 strip, 1 riffle, 1 strip, 1 riffle. There are a total of 3 riffles with 2 stripping sequences.
Full Randomization: Press Shuffle Tech's 7-riffle start button for full statistical randomization: 1 riffle, 1strip, 2 riffles, 1 strip and 4 more riffles. There are a total of 7 riffles with 2 stripping sequences.
In addition, Shuffle Tech machines are designed with a translucent cover to ensure that the shuffling process is visible to all players. You would never allow your dealer to hide the deck while shuffling, so why allow a black-box shuffler where the shuffling is invisible to everybody?
- Patent Pending Shuffling Process. Shuffle Tech's patent pending shuffling process mimics hand cutting, riffling, and stripping in 90 seconds or less.
- Press the (3) Button, and the machine will perform the "Casino Dealers' Shuffle". That is: 2 riffles, 1 strip, and another riffle. This option takes about 40 seconds. This option is recommended for most hands to speed play.
- Press the (7) Button, and the machine will perform the full randomization shuffle. That is: 2 riffles, 1 strip, and five more riffles. This option takes about 1 minute and 20 seconds. This option is recommended when the order of the deck is known to players.
- Translucent Lid. A translucent lid makes the shuffling process transparent and visible to all players. There is no way that a Shuffle Tech machine can be manipulated to "stack the deck" in favor of the operator.
- Presentation Tray. Cards are ejected into our presentation tray, which can be removed from the machine and passed intact to the dealer since nobody touches the cards until it's time to deal.
- Stand-by Mode. The presentation tray does not have to be in the shuffler for it to shuffle a second deck. The unit will complete the shuffle and then pause until the tray is returned. The shuffled deck will then be ready in less than 3 seconds once tray is inserted. This means you can actually use three decks to play the game (self-standing model only): one deck in play, another one in the presentation tray ready for the next game, and a third deck shuffling. This is a great feature for fast paced games such as heads-up or when an individual misdeals.
- Compact and Portable. The Shuffle Tech machine is compact and portable. Its dimensions are 11" x 8" x 6" (l,w,h), and it weighs just 6 pounds. Smooth feet enable the machine to glide safely over felt.
- A/C Power. The Shuffle Tech 1000 runs on A/C power and each unit includes a 6 foot power cord and universal adapter for every country in the world.
- 11.125 x 7.75 x 6.25 inches
What is in the box:
- The Shuffle Tech Professional Card Shuffler
- Operating instructions
- Power cord
- 2 Decks of COPAG plastic playing cards
|This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 14 January, 2010.